As we all try to (optimistically) plan for a resumed in-person world, please mark your calendars for the rescheduled AIPLA 2020 Trade Secret Law Summit. It is truly one of the premier trade secrets programs.
We have rescheduled it for Monday, August 31, and Tuesday, September 1, in San Francisco.
You can register here.
There will be a great group of thought-leaders discussing some of the most important/current topics in trade secret law:
- Legislative and Judicial Trends and Traps in California and Beyond
- Use of Litigation Funding in Trade Secret Cases
- Forensics and Artificial Intelligence in Trade Secret Protection and Litigation
- Other Federal Claims Related to Trade Secret Claims (RICO, antitrust)
- Ex Parte Seizures under the DTSA
- Proving Damages in Trade Secret Litigation
- Arbitration and Jury Trials in Trades Secrets Disputes
- International Trade Secret Protection and Litigation
- Ethics in Trade Secret Investigations and Litigation
CLE will be available.
Please feel welcome to come and be a part of the discussion!
Hope to see you there!