Fair Competition Law is brought to you by Beck Reed Riden LLP. We are lawyers who have left big firms to start a litigation boutique. Our firm combines the skills, experience, and judgment that can only be derived through years at top law firms with the flexibility and value that can only be provided in a small firm environment.
We work with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups and individuals. Although based in Boston, our practice is national in scope. In particular, we counsel and litigate trade secrets, noncompete, and unfair competition cases throughout the country.
Our practice areas are:
· Business Litigation and Dispute Resolution
· Management Side Labor and Employment
· Trade Secrets, Noncompetes, and Unfair Competition
Our areas of focus are:
· Trade Secret Litigation and Counseling
· Noncompete Litigation and Counseling
· Unfair Competition Litigation and Counseling
· Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) Litigation
· Departing Employee Litigation and Counseling
· Trademark Litigation
· Copyright Litigation
· Land Use Litigation
· Close Corporation Litigation
Our attorneys have the passion, commitment, and experience necessary to guide our clients through their legal challenges. We’re ready to help.