As many of you know, I am very involved with the American Intellectual Property Law Association’s Trade Secret Law Committee. And, as you may also know, each year, we hold a multi-day, in-depth program dedicated to advanced issues and hot topics in trade secret law. It is truly one of the premier trade secret programs.
In light of the global health crisis, we have transformed the 2020 Trade Secret Law Summit into a virtual experience, presented in four easy-to-schedule-around sessions that you can join from the comfort of your couch or elsewhere.
Starting August 12 continuing through September 2, 2020, there will be a great group of thought-leaders discussing some of the most important/current topics in trade secret law. The panels are as follows:
- Legislative and Judicial Trends and Traps in California and Beyond
- Use of Litigation Funding in Trade Secret Cases
- Forensics and Artificial Intelligence in Trade Secret Protection and Litigation
- Ex Parte Seizures under the DTSA
- Proving Damages in Trade Secret Litigation
- Arbitration and Jury Trials in Trades Secrets Disputes
- Ethics in Trade Secret Investigations and Litigation
- Judicial Fireside Chat Regarding Trade Secret Litigation
There will also be 30 minutes of networking after each session, and CLE will be available.
You can register here for all four sessions or to pick and choose the days you would like to attend.
Please feel welcome to come and be a part of the discussion!
Hope to see you there!